• NL10 - 4Betted Pot Good Board

SB: $10 (100 bb)
      BB: $19.87 (198.7 bb)
      Hero (UTG): $10 (100 bb)
      MP: $4.75 (47.5 bb)
      CO: $23.01 (230.1 bb)
      BTN: $11.54 (115.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with :qc :ah
      Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BTN raises to $0.95, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.30, BTN calls $1.35

Flop: ($4.75) :7c :7h :kd (2 players)
      Hero ?(

Hi, guys. Maybe I made a mistake pre because he doesn´t fold to much to 4bets. What do you think about flop? What´s the plan for turn and river? Villain: 23/19/8,9/3bet BUxEP 11(83)/f4b 21,4/Agg 2,1/2,7K hands. Thanks.
    • In general BUs c4b range should contain AK for sure, while it's not always that you as UT would be 4betting AK yourself, but with that aside, considering villain's active tendencies, i think i would just unhappily go the distance with this hand (likely line to just 1/3 flop, rest on the turn), because it's a dry board and so it's really hard to have any kind of draw possible, but the blockage' aspect going for you is pretty significant IMO - main hands you would want to block here are snap calls, so AA/KK/AK/KQs - with AQo you block AA/AK/KQs and K on the flop blocks KK as well.

That's pretty much all i can come up with from the strategic point of view - now, if you GII and get called down by JJ or something, that should sting, i personally find it almost impossible to find calls with such hands on such boards, but i also feel owned when i get looked up by such myself, so you probably can't fold all bluffcatchers in the spots either...