• NL10 - AA 3BP

SB: $17.32 (173.2 bb)
      Hero (BB): $10 (100 bb)
      UTG: $10.40 (104 bb)
      MP: $10 (100 bb)
      CO: $22.76 (227.6 bb)
      BTN: $12.67 (126.7 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with :as :ac
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.30, SB folds, Hero raises to $1, BTN calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.05) :7h :4c :jd (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.73, BTN calls $0.73

Turn: ($3.51) :qc (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($3.51) :9c (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.45, BTN raises to $4.90, Hero folds

Hi, guys. How would you play this hand? Stats: 27/22/9,8/130 hands. Thanks.
    • Pre - STD.

Flop - i'm not sure about the sizing plan here - EVEN THOUGH potting flop and jamming turn looks like a real stretch, i would be tempted to make it as few streets as possible, considering how many straight draws (mainly gutshots) are possible - 53s/65s/86s/98s/T8s/T9s, then there are all the flopped pairs and very rarely stuff that beats you vs all the hands that would love to see all 5 cards. Say you pot the flop and jam the turn - you're only beat by few combos of sets (even JJ is more likely to 4bet than c3b) vs which you'd be getting stacked in b/b/j line anyway, while other than that it's only 2x QJs that has you beat while vs everything else it's value+protection. As played, well 1/3 can't be bad anyways, but again, i would be tempted to bet more, but it then would leave a very weird SPR for latter streets if you bet something like 1/2-2/3.

Turn - Seems like a clear second barrel for value - all the draws are still there and as better, Q turn shouldn't really improve ANYTHING to be better than AA, just 2x QJs.

River - not really sure about this one in both lines (had you bet turn and had you checked it as played), but probably still a cautious value-bet with the idea to fold to a raise - i don't mind your sizing, you mainly would want to target Jx (i guess a few combos of Qx also possible, like A :heart: Q :heart: / A :diamond: Q :diamond: / K :heart: Q :heart: / K :diamond: Q :diamond: , but that's about it, so too few combos to really target that). Once villain raises, on this board he should have quite a few value-bets (especially considering your line) - a few BD flushes, once in a while BDF KTs straight, T8s, 79s, J9s, even 99...? For him to be bluffing enough IMO he should be raising most of his missed SDs and also likely to be turning pairs into bluff as well (hands like 87s, T9s) and that's not really likely.