Pinned Betsson Poker - Up to 2,000 EUR Bonus

• Betsson Poker - Up to 2,000 EUR Bonus

Betsson is part of one of the softest online poker networks. ✓
      Download NOW and start playing! ✓
      Get a 1000€ First Deposit Bonus and 10€ in PokerMarket Tokens.✓

Betsson • Quick Facts

Skinup to €2,000First Deposit Bonus
      (e.g. Rake €2500 to release €500 in loyalty points equivalent)
      SkinRake & Hand Races
      SkinAll Running Promos
      Skin€5,000monthly Rake Chase
      We€10100 Tokens On Deposit
      We30%PokerMarket Monthly VIP Rakeback (on request)
      WePokerMarket Monthly Tokens

(e.g. €100 Rake = €10 in Token)

Betsson • Additional Information
      Display Spoiler

Details:

Betsson is part of the Microgaming Network (MPN). Betsson calls its Microgaming platform "Poker by Microgaming". See the traffic statistics for this network at PokerScout.

To get this Deal, please clear all your Betsson Poker Cookies in your internet browser. Right after, please visit our Betsson Deal page and click the big blue sign up button. You will get redirected to the Betsson registration page using our sign up link. After you registered your account at Betsson please go back to the PokerMarket website. Enter your username and registered email in the pop up window. You will receive a tracking confirmation email from PokerMarket as soon as possible.

In order to get the 30% VIP system rakekack upgrade for lifetime you need to write an email to our support at support[at]pokermarket.com. We will upgrade your account manually. Whenever you want you can redeem your collected poker points into cash in the Poker Client. The exchange rate will be according to your VIP status or to the upgraded 30% PokerMarket VIP status. 30% are the maximum.

The PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month. The rake method used is the True Rake method at Microgaming.

Information about the first deposit bonuses, the traffic, the look and feel about the software, the cash-in & cash-out options, a quick deal calculator and other useful information can be found here.

Best of luck with that highly attractive Microgaming deal and thanks for supporting our startup by signing up through us!
    • Frequently asked questions below.

Q:Where do I reach support?
      A:Betsson Live Support and you can ask in this thread.

Q:Which countries are excluded to play here?
      A:China, Denmark, Spain, France, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Martinique, Reunion, Turkey, United States of America/td]

Q:How do I get a 30% VIP upgrade?
      A:Please write an email to support[at]pokermarket.com. We check your account for upgrades. Afterwards you can redeem your Poker Points at a fix exchange rate of 30% into cash for lifetime.

Q:When and where do I receive my PokerMarket Tokens?
      A:The PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month.

Q:Can I refer my friends to Betsson to earn some money?
      A:Yes, you will get 3% from the rake your buddy generates for lifetime. Your referral link under "my account" is: pokermarket.com/#YOURUSERNAME

Q:Why does my HoldemManager/PokerTracker doesn't show the HUD statistics for the anonymous tables?
      A:Anonymous tables are not supported by HM and PT. The only tool that shows a HUD is HoldemIndicator.

Ask your questions in this thread.

Have fun with Betsson!
    • Hey guys,

don't miss the chance to get a nice reload bonus (worth 20% additional rakeback)if your account is inactive for more than 60 days!

Just send a mail to support@pokermarket.com and tell us which bonus amount you want. Choose from the following bonuses and we will take care of the rest:
      • 50€ (30 days to clear)
      • 100€ (30 days to clear)
      • 250€ (30 days to clear)
      • 500€ (60 days to clear)
      Good luck at the tables!
    • Plenty of great cash prizes and other rewards are up for grabs on Betsson Poker this July.

Let's have a look at two new Betsson promotion and how to earn some extra rakeback!

Cashgame Festival in Bulgaria

Grab a friend and hop off at the next stop of the Cash Game Festival: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. They'll have 2 qualification periods with 2 tournaments each time. All you need to do is be one of the 6 prize winners from the tournaments to get rewarded with a VIP poker package to the event. There’ll be cash games running 24/7 and great entertainment all the way. Join any of the qualification tournaments in the How to Win section and secure your prize package.

Details about the package
      • 5 nights stay for two at Platinum from Aug 9-14, breakfast included
      • €500 stake for the cash game tables. Stakes vary: €1-€2 to €25-€50 or more if there’s interest
      • Guaranteed a spot on the TV-table at the stake of your choice during the Festival.
      • €200 in travel money paid to your Betsson account as soon as event attendance is confirmed
      • Entrance to all Cash Game Festival activities during the event (All details in winners’ email)

How to win
      • Opt-in to this promotion by clicking “Join the Party” and submit your poker alias in the pop-up.
      • Qualify and enter any one of the tourneys below by collecting loyalty points from Jul 7 to 26.
      • You earn 10 points per US dollar you rake or pay in tournament fee (rake in € and points in USD).
      • Make sure you win in the tournament you qualify for to chase your VIP Festival Package Prize.

For more details and information about this great event, please visit the Betsson promo page and let us know for any further questions.

Summer Weekly Grind

It’s only up to you to earn nice prices here! There’s nobody racing against you, no strings attached. Just play poker every Monday to Sunday in July to fulfill the targets and a set of weekly rewards will be yours.

How to join?
      1. Click ‘Take Part’ once for all 4 Weekly Grinds and play using your current Poker Alias.
      2. Accumulate Loyalty Points from Monday to Sunday and reach the highest prize tier possible.
      3. Enjoy your rewards, which will be paid out after each Weekly Grind on the following Monday by 14:00 CET.

What can I win?

Please note, this promotions comes on top of all our other benefits and you will also enjoy the following extras:

€1.000 First Deposit Bonus
      30% exclusive VIP Upgrade (ask us)
      €2k Rake Chase
      Extra Bonuses
      Regular Freerolls