SPR. TP VS Big Bets

• SPR. TP VS Big Bets

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Playing regular 50NL 6-max on microgaming, anynymous, 5-handed. HERO is BB with K :diamond: J :heart: , 104BBs effective. Villain - unknown - probably reg.

MP raises to 3BB
      CO folds
      BU folds
      SB folds
      BB HERO calls.

FLOP (6.5BB) : K :spade: 7 :spade: Q :spade: . BB HERO checks, MP bets 3.5BB, BB HERO calls.
      TURN (13.5BB) : 5 :club: . BB HERO checks, MP bets 8BB, BB HERO calls.
      RIVER (29.5BB) : J :diamond: . BB HERO checks, MP bets 29.5BB, BB HERO folds.

Linecheck???

Pre - STD.

Flop - STD.

Turn - already don't feel too good about it, but too strong to fold still, right?

River - rivered 2-pair, but vs villain's line (3ple barrel, potting it on the river) it's just a BC in a spot where it doesn't feel like people would bluff enough if at all - still - would it make a major difference in case we had spade blockers, so for example we had J :spade: instead of J :heart: ? How would you play actual flushes in HEROs shoes??? Nutted ones can of course raise at any point, so if not flop or turn it certainly x/raises river, but what about lower ones, so say even J high flushes - are those strong enough to x/r still or is it already too thin (at least on the river) ?

Thank you for responses! :)
    • Turn seems close, could be a fold given positions. Might be a nice calldown exercise for you to do.

River agree with fold, good, assuming villain is never turning into bluff AsKx and AsQx. With Js it is a little better, but still think we don't see enough bluffs. MP should have all Axs. If this was UT then Axs is not opening 100% so in that case we might be able to bluffcatch more. As for raises, given positions and how villains range is constructed you cannot raise river with 2nd nut flush because most of villains flushes are A high. So i would just call down probably.
    • Standard until river. I would fold it too in practice, unless some sick reads on villain.

About the raising stuff i agree with @poop_scoop , we are not able to raise anything but nut flush and AsXx bluffs.
      We actually have way too many nut flushes in our range too, because they are not that attracted to raise early, cuz villain's continuing range or most of it should barrel off anyway + some additional bluffs. So yeah jam river with nutflush and like 1/4 bluffs added to that.