3BP. Turned Set Bet/Folds River

• 3BP. Turned Set Bet/Folds River

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is SB with 8 :spade: 8 :diamond: , 100BBs effective. BB - fishy player with 60BB.

UT folds
      MP folds
      CO raises to 2.5BB
      BU folds
      SB HERO raises to 8.5BB
      BB calls
      CO calls.

FLOP (25.5BB) : A :club: T :spade: 2 :heart: . SB HERO checks, BB checks, CO checks.
      TURN (25.5BB) : 8 :club: . SB HERO bets 16.5BB, BB folds, CO calls.
      RIVER (58.5BB) : J :club: . SB HERO bets 20BB, CO raises to 75BB total and is all in, SB HERO folds.

Linecheck???

Pre - seems like a close 3bet, but having a weak player in BB that might cold-call wider, isolating him and getting CO out of the pot seemed like a decent scenario.

Flop - we have nothing (just a weak uderpair) and likely no fold equity, so was essentially done with the hand in case anyone would've bet.

Turn - we turn a set and 99.9% likely the best hand (can't really see neither having a better hand almost ever and even if BB is slowplaying TT or something i guess it doesn't really matter), but how do we want to play it? Decided to go with a a 2/3 size bet, but it doesn't really make the best size as it doesn't allow me to have a 'natural' size to jam rivers, though not sure if we can expect too many stabs to go for x/r either, so maybe just bet turn bigger, like pot?

River - one of the worst cards as it improves KQ/97s and really likely club BDFD, still just x/folding seems very nitty, though betting small/folding also looks kind of transparent as thin value-hand that doesn't want to play for stacks... Thoughts?

Thank you for responses! :)