SRP. 3-Way Action On 4-To-Straight

• SRP. 3-Way Action On 4-To-Straight

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is BB with J :spade: T :spade: , 100BBs effective. UT - 153BBs deep, CO - 152BBs deep.

UT raises to 2.5BB
      MP folds
      CO calls
      BU folds
      SB folds
      BB HERO calls.

FLOP (8BB) : 9 :diamond: T :club: 8 :diamond: . BB HERO checks, BU bets 4BB, CO calls, BB HERO calls.
      TURN (20BB) : 7 :heart: . BB HERO bets 7.5BB, UT calls, CO raises to 28.5BB, BB HERO...???

Linecheck???

Pre - guess it could be a SQ, but flatting seems STD, given positions.

Flop - was considering x/raising with TP + top open-ender, but guess that's quite thin as UT shouldn't really be betting often at all, especially 3-way, especially on such board, though CO IMO would be raising QJs or even 67s for the most part.

Turn - Decided to lead with turned straight (2nd nuts, also blocking the remaining NUTS combos between both villains to 3 max, as it's only suited QJs) as i expect both villain's to check turn quite often here. UTs call doesn't seem scary at all, as it can be anything from draws to pairs to even Jx at the very best, but once CO raises, it just must be QJs almost always? Even if it's just 3 combos at most, some might 3bet pre, some might raise flop, so maybe even less, but still nothing else???

Thank you for responses! :)
    • pre fine

flop don't think raise is good. They are both strong (sets, 2pair, pair+draw), so you will not get any folds.

turn, i think it makes some sense to lead, since they will check those sets and 2pair. Ando no off suit QJ for them. But Jdxd definitely possible, which both have and crush you. Overall i think your lead is probably good. Once CO raises that's either QJs or JdXd everytime, you should just fold since you are drawing dead.