3BP. TPTK On Bad Runout

• 3BP. TPTK On Bad Runout

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous, 5-handed. HERO is BB with A :club: K :spade: , 100BBs effective.

MP folds
      CO folds
      BU raises to 2BB
      SB folds
      BB HERO raises to 8.5BB
      BU calls.

FLOP (17.5BB) : A :heart: 2 :heart: 3 :spade: . BB HERO bets 6.5BB, BU calls.
      TURN (30.5BB) : 6 :heart: . BB HERO checks, BU bets 20BB, BB HERO calls.
      RIVER (70.5BB) : T :diamond: . BB HERO checks, BU bets 65BB BB and is all in, BB HERO folds.

Linecheck???

Pre - STD.

Flop - range-bet seems just STD, even though it feels like we won't be able b/b/j on a decent amount of runouts, starting with a check also doesn't seem like a great solution.

Turn - certainly can't go bet/jam now, so gone with the check, but not even sure if need to continue w/o a heart at all as vs anything that's value-betting HERO is close to dead and not that many clear bluffing candidates for BU either, maybe should just fold turn?

River - Seems like a pretty straight-forward x/f now.

Your thoughts about the spot?

Thank you for responses! :)
    • Flop at least in my sims on similar boards this is closer to rangecheck than rangebet. betting is still fine though.

Turn I like check. AK is too strong to fold, you would be folding way too much if you rangebet flop and xf any Ax without heart. He could still valuebet his better Ax and checkback river.

River I agree, just fold.

Btw since you joined Team lnternet, why do you still post Hands here instead of discussing them in your private group? :D
    • Thank you for a response :)

chitz wrote:

Btw since you joined Team lnternet, why do you still post Hands here instead of discussing them in your private group?
      Well, TBH i'm not a member of i300 (i wish i was ;D ) - since the forum will be gone soon, i've asked Paul for a favor (not for free of course) and as a result i got the badge, but that's about it.

As for this regular forum, it's been my home for IDK 3-4 years now, sad to see it gone down in volume drastically, not to mention the chances of it being gone completely, but still trying to :

a) keep it alive ;
      b) get something out of it myself as i still get good feedback from You and others that do come by and comment :)