???. Post-Flop Plan?

• ???. Post-Flop Plan?

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

First of all, could you please tell me how to identify such spots, is it just a 3BP spot regardless of the limper? :D

Second - played the hand badly, so fully open to criticism as long as you could also suggest any reasonable plan for the hand too, thank you :)

Playing regular 100NL 6-max on iPoker. HERO is CO with Q :diamond: J :diamond: , 103BBs effective. SB - reg. MP - fish with 26BB stack.

MP limps
      CO HERO raises to 4BB
      BU folds
      SB raises to 15BB
      BB folds
      MP folds
      CO HERO calls.

FLOP (32BB) : 8 :club: T :spade: T :heart: . SB checks, CO HERO bets 9BB, SB calls.
      TURN (50BB) : 7 :diamond: . SB checks, CO HERO checks.
      RIVER (50BB) : 2 :heart: . SB checks, CO HERO checks.

Pre - ISO size good? Is it even a good continue vs 3bet pre on my part...???

Flop - we at least flop a gutshot and 2 somewhat possibly live overcards so have some equity in the pot, but we probably don't have much (if any) FE on the flop as a single street?

Turn - decided to just give up on the hand as i did expect to either need to go to town completely (bet/bet/push type of thing) or just give up as betting turn and then giving up on rivers sounds even worse. Also, even after giving up turn, since we're IP we can still improve to river 9/J/Q.

River - decided to once again to just give up, here based on my turn play, as now bet/check/bet on total blank really reps nothing, so don't mind it as much and pretty much would've only prepared to bet river either in case did improve to the straight or in case did bet both flop AND turn.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the hand, thank you! :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by motiejus ().