SRP. TPTK VS X/R>B>B

• SRP. TPTK VS X/R>B>B

Hello guys,

have another hand that i wanted to share with you :)

Playing regular 100NL 6-max on microgaming, anonymous. HERO is MP with A :heart: K :diamond: , 146.5BBs effective.

UT folds
      MP HERO raises to 3BB
      CO folds
      BU folds
      SB folds
      BB calls.

FLOP (6.5BB) : 8 :diamond: 3 :spade: A :diamond: . BB checks, MP HERO bets 2BB, BB raises to 6.5BB, MP HERO calls.
      TURN (19.5BB) : 6 :club: . BB bets 14.5BB, MP HERO calls.
      RIVER (48.5BB) : J :club: . BB bets 35.5BB, MP HERO folds.

Linecheck???

One thing to note - i've rounded the numbers down to 0.5 (so the smallest deviation would be half-a-big-blind), as microgaming didn't have pre-selected buttons for smaller than 0.5BB deviations, BUT villain in the hand was using some weird input for his sizings, so don't know how that could impact our decision, if at all - it still takes a bit more time to input 14.64BB on turn and then 35.68BB on the river instead of just rounding them or at least having .5

Pre - STD.

Flop - not sure about my sizing - do we rather range-bet or polarize our bet on the flop? After my small bet and villain's small raise, clear continue, but are we ever 3betting to get value from worse Ax..?

Turn - again seems like a clear continue, but now too weak to raise for value, as with that bigish 3/4 bet size villain is MOST LIKELY, not betting weaker Ax anymore, so either a bluff or 2P+

River - ended up folding, though could see some potential bluffs like FDs and 45s type of hands :

a) what's the weakest villain should be value-betting with ?

b) what's the weakest we're calling down with? 2P+ seems like a no brainer call as it either beats villain's (thinnest) value or blocks his value-bets, but i'm not even convinced if we aren't supposed to calldown some Ax ?(

Thank you for responses! :)
    • Flop you can check your sizing with your solver, dont be lazy :P

I donk think we can fold AK here. You dont really have that many 2P, because you dont open those low offsuited Ax and also you dont have lower 2P in your range.

a) I would guess 2P, AQ seems a too thin for a river bet

b) I would probably end up starting to fold some AQ and call all AK+, Not too sure, would have to check some sims
    • EDIT : i simplified the solve to the most frequent decisions as options (with HEROs (MPs) option to cbet being mostly varied between all possible actions - 33/75/125/check)

On the river it continues with half of remaining TPs. Interestingly enough i didn't find my specific combo in there...

...That's because it's being folded on the turn. Guess solver does that because bunch of K high FDs are continuing to barrel turn, so once it's blocked it limits drawing hand possibilities...?