Betfair Poker is part of the 3rd largest online poker network. ✓
      Download NOW and start playing! ✓
      Get a $1000 First Deposit Bonus and 10€ in PokerMarket Tokens.✓

Betfair Poker • Quick Facts

Skin40 €Welcome Package On Deposit
      Skin8 %MTT & Cashgame Monthly Races
      Skin3 %All Other Running Promos
      We10 €100 Tokens On Deposit
      We35 %PokerMarket Monthly VIP System (on request)
      We10 %PokerMarket $10,000 Rake Race
      (mail your Skrill/Neteller to support@pokermarket.com to get paid)
      Weup to 10%$10,000 Rake Race

(automatic payout to your pokeraccount)
      We3 %PokerMarket Monthly Tokens
      First Deposit Period*49-59%
      Lifetime Period*49-59%

Betfair Poker • Additional Information

Display Spoiler

Details:

Betfair Poker is part of the Ipoker Network. See the traffic statistics for this network at PokerScout.

To get this Deal, please clear all your Betfair Poker Cookies in your internet browser. Right after, please visit our Betfair Deal page and click the big blue sign up button. You will get redirected to the Betfair registration page using our sign up link. After you registered your account at Betfair please go back to the PokerMarket website. Enter your username and registered email in the pop up window. You will receive a tracking confirmation email from PokerMarket as soon as possible.

The 5% PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month.

Information about the first deposit bonuses, the traffic, the look and feel about the software, the cash-in & cash-out options, a quick deal calculator and other useful information can be found here.

*The Ipoker Network introduced the new Sourced Based Rake (SBR) system in February 2015. 50% of the rake will be calculated on the weighted contribution method where the rake per person is the total rake divided proportionally by your actual contribution to the pot. The other 50% is attributed to the original source of rake (the depositor). SBR is designed to tag all of the money in the system across all Ipoker skins to the player who originally made the deposit, until that money leaves the economy through rake or withdrawals. The formula is kept secretly but important factors are the money being wagered for the first time as well as money that has changed hands/players. Net depositing losing players will be much more valuable, winning players less so. With such system the networks tries to reward occasional more than professional poker player to finally make the poker games softer for everybody. For that reason the gross rake you see in poker tracking programs (Holdemmanager, Pokertracker) won't be the rakemass where the SBR system bases its calculations on. Thus, a rakeback rate of 78% (calculated from Holdemmanger rake mass) could be a rakeback rate of 65% in the end at the Ipoker network.

Betfair Poker • How to get a free $20 bonus and $20 in Tickets

Best of luck with that highly attractive Ipoker deal and thanks for supporting our startup by signing up through us!

18+ Responsible Gambling; T&Cs apply
    • Frequently asked questions below.

Q:Where do I reach support?
      A:Betfair Support and you can ask in this thread.

Q:When and where do I receive my 35% VIP system rakeback?
      A:You can choose when you want to redeem your Poker Points into cash. The exchange rate will be according to your VIP level. Ask us for potential upgrades at support[at]pokermarket.com. The 35% are based on Sourced Based (SB) Rake. This is equal to 35% Weighted Contributed (WC) Rake (HoldemManager/PokerTracker Rake).

Q:When and where do I receive my 5% PokerMarket Tokens?
      A:The 5% PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month.

Q:Can I refer my friends to Betfair to earn some money?
      A:Yes, you will get 3% from the rake your buddy generates for lifetime. Your referral link under "my account" is: pokermarket.com/#YOURUSERNAME

Ask your questions in this thread.

Have fun with Betfair!
    • Hi and welcome at PokerMarket @gimley

gimley wrote:

Hi, I have a question regarding the VIP rake back: After I made a deposit, I will e-mail you and you will upgrade my account so that I get 35% VIP rake back or do I have to rake a certain amount to get 35%? Thank you!
      You need to register your account through PokerMarket and submit your account details to our site. After that, we check if your account was correctly tagged to us and you will be upgraded to highest VIP Level.

There are no rake requirements to receive the rakeback.
    • Betfair is on of the biggest brands in the iPoker network and one of the most trustworthy bookmakers in the UK. You can be sure this is a good room to keep your funds safe and enjoy some good promotions.

Let's have a look:

• Perfect Pairs - Win up to €1,000 instantly.
      • The Welcome Pack - Start with 100 Twister Tokens and €15 in bonuses.
      • April Rake Race - Win your share of €10,000 this month (1st Prize = €2,000).
      • The Bank Job - Earn an instant cash bonus of up to €100 each month.
      • €12,500 Twister Races - Win your share of €12,500 every week.
      • Poker Loyalty Club - Get rewarded for your loyalty every month and climb up the VIP ranks to earn more prizes.