NL100: betsize vs. 50bb stack?

• NL100: betsize vs. 50bb stack?

IPoker No-Limit Hold'em, £1.00 BB (6 Spieler) - IPoker Converter Tool from de.flopturnriver.com/

SB (£72.60)
      Hero (BB) (£136.33)
      UTG (£108.87)
      MP (£162.82)
      CO (£142.65)
      Button (£46.50)

Preflop: Hero ist BB mit 7, A
      3 folds, Button raises £2, 1 fold, Hero calls £1

Flop: (£4.50) 2, 8, K (2 Spieler)
      Hero checks, Button bets £3.15, Hero raises £6.97, Button calls £3.82

Turn: (£18.44) J (2 Spieler)
      Hero bets £10, Button calls £10

River: (£38.44) 9 (2 Spieler)

27,53 left

Villain
      32/26 cbet 50% 94 hands

main question:
      What is your sizing plan in this hand?
      If you want to x/r this flop, do you go for 2 or 3 streets vs a 45-55 stack?
      If we want to make it a 2 streets game, we should probably raise to 12-13 and jam the turn with around Ps left.

As played, do you jam the river?
      The J and the 9 are imo not optimal, since Villain can have now KJ/K9/QsTs/9s8s/Js8s

If this is his callingrange:
      KK,88,22,KJs,K9s-K8s,K2s,Js8s,9s8s,KJo,K9o-K8o (41 combos)
      Villain needs to fold about 30 combos+ that we can +Ev jam this hand:
      If he is going with that range to the river:
      KK,88,22,AKs,K2s+,Js8s,9s8s,AKo,K8o+ and folds AK- we def. want to bluff, if he is calling AK+ and folding the rest it gets closer.

What do you think?
    • I think both options are fine size like you did and 3 street plan.
      Or bigger and jam turns. Kinda prefer the last one tho but not sure if its better.

As played we have K8,K2s,88,22 for value is 17 combos, we can bluff around 7 combos with this sizing.
      I think A7ss is not the ideal bluff combo but it depends on your range with what hands you x/r and barrel this turn with if you come up with better bluffs. Might be this is one of your better ones so then its fine ofc. If we think AK dssnt fold we give up imo.
    • Thx for the commets

"I think A7ss is not the ideal bluff combo but it depends on your range with what hands you x/r and barrel this turn with if you come up with better bluffs."
      Agree, we block a ton of Villains potential FDs and do not block any callinghands, but then I am not shure what other (better) bluffs I could have. What would be you x/r range on the flop?

"If we think AK dssnt fold we give up imo."
      I think that makes a lot of sense

"I like the sizing as well, Kxx pretty good for small raises."
      Could you go a little deeper into that?
      Why is Kxx pretty good for a small raise?
      - is it because this flop is not that connected?
      - a lot of turncards will not influence Villains action compared to a Th7h8s flop?