RedKings Poker - Up to 2,500 EUR Bonus

• RedKings Poker - Up to 2,500 EUR Bonus

RedKings is part of one of the softest online poker networks - the Ongame Network. ✓
      Download NOW and start playing! ✓
      Get a 2500€ First Deposit Bonus and 10€ in PokerMarket Tokens.✓

RedKings • Quick Facts

Skinup to 45%First Deposit Bonus
      Skin5%$2.000 Weekly Rake Race
      Skin5%All Running Promotions
      We10 €100 Tokens On Deposit
      We40 %PokerMarket VIP System Upgrade (on request)
      We5 %PokerMarket Monthly Tokens
      We8 %$8.000 Monthly Exclusive Rake Race
      We10 %PokerMarket $30,000 Rake Race
      First Deposit Period65% - 80% (depending on FDB)
      Lifetime Period63%

RedKings Poker • Additional Information
      Display Spoiler

Details:

RedKings is part of the Ongame network. See the traffic statistics for this network at PokerScout.

To get this Deal, please clear all your Cookies in your internet browser. Right after, please visit our RedKings Deal page and click the big blue sign up button. You will get redirected to the RedKings registration page using our sign up link. After you registered your account at RedKings please go back to the PokerMarket website. Enter your username and registered email in the pop up window. You will receive a tracking confirmation email from PokerMarket as soon as possible.

In order to get the 40% VIP system rakekack upgrade you need to write an email to our support at support[at]pokermarket.com. We will upgrade your account manually and you can redeem your Poker Points at a fix exchange rate of 40% into cash. Once you are upgraded you will not receive any first deposit or reload bonus anymore.

The 5% PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month.

Information about the first deposit bonuses, the traffic, the look and feel about the software, the cash-in & cash-out options, a quick deal calculator and other useful information can be found here.

Best of luck with that highly attractive Ongame deal and thanks for supporting our startup by signing up through us!
    • Frequently asked questions below.

Q:Where do I reach support?
      A:Live Chat, via EMail (support@redkings.com) and you can ask in this thread.

Q:Which countries are excluded to play here?
      A:Malaysia, UAE, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Egypt, Qatar, Jordan, Kuwait, Senegal, Nigeria, Bahrain, Afghanistan, Palestinian Territories, Kenya, Mozambique, Rwanda, Vatican, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Zimbabwe, Libya, Sudan, North Korea, Cuba, Myanmar, Yemen, Ungary, Cyprus, Italy, Israel, Turkey, France, Mexico, Spain, Denmark, Bulgaria, Belgium, Romania, United States of America

Q:How do I get a 40% VIP upgrade?
      A:Please write an email to support[at]pokermarket.com. We check your account for upgrades. Afterwards you can redeem your Poker Points at a fix exchange rate of 40% into cash.

Q:When and where do I receive my 5% PokerMarket Tokens?
      A:The 5% PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month.

Q:Can I refer my friends to RedKings to earn some money?
      A:Yes, you will get 3% from the rake your buddy generates for lifetime. Your referral link under "my account" is: pokermarket.com/#YOURUSERNAME

Ask your questions in this thread.

Have fun with RedKings!