Pinned PokerKing - Up to $777 Bonus

• PokerKing - Up to $777 Bonus

PokerKing is part of a respectable online poker network that still accepts U.S. players.✓
      Download NOW and start playing! ✓
      Get a $777 First Deposit Bonus and 10€ in PokerMarket Tokens.✓

PokerKing • Quick Facts

Skin20 %First Deposit Bonus (up to $777)
      Skinup to 40%VIP System
      Skin5 %All Running Promos
      We10 €100 Tokens On Deposit
      We5 %PokerMarket Monthly Tokens
      We20 %Reload Bonuses
      First Deposit Period80%
      Lifetime Period60%

PokerKing • Cashout Information
      Display Spoiler

All information are supplied without liability and could change at any time.

PokerKing • Additional Information
      Display Spoiler

Details:

PokerKing is part of the US player facing Winning Poker Network. See the traffic statistics for this network at PokerScout. Almost all countries are eligible to play, see exceptions here.

To get this Deal, please clear all your PokerKing Cookies in your internet browser. Right after, please visit our PokerKing page and click the big blue sign up button. You will get redirected to the PokerKing registration page using our sign up link. After you registered your account at PokerKing please go back to the PokerMarket website. Enter your username and registered email in the pop up window. You will receive a tracking confirmation email from PokerMarket as soon as possible.

The 5% PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month.

Information about the first deposit bonuses, the traffic, the look and feel about the software, the cash-in & cash-out options, a quick deal calculator and other useful information can be found here.

Best of luck with that highly attractive US facing deal and thanks for supporting our startup by signing up through us!
    • Frequently asked questions below.

Q:Where do I reach support?
      A:PokerKing or ask in this thread.

Q:Are US player really eligible to play there?
      A:Yes. It is an offshore poker sites that accepts US players as well as almost all other nations around the world.

Q:How do I deposit from the US?
      A:Depositing Guide for US players.

Q:When and where do I receive my 5% PokerMarket Tokens?
      A:The 5% PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month.

Q:Can I refer my friends to PokerKing to earn some money?
      A:Yes, you will get 3% from the rake your buddy generates for lifetime. Your referral link under "my account" is: pokermarket.com/#YOURUSERNAME

Q:Can I use HoldemManager/PokerTracker?
      A:Yes, without any restrictions.

Ask your questions in this thread.

Have fun with PokerKing!

• Hello Community,

We would like to inform you that our partner PokerKing has updated their tournament schedule.

They added more than $1 Million in prize pool guarantees to the weekly tournament schedule for this fall!

Highlights
      • Over $3.8 Million in weekly guarantees (previously $2.5 Million)
      • Added daily $540 buy-in High Roller Event
      • Added daily $215 buy-in $25k GTD
      • $150k GTD Sunday Special
      • $200k GTD Sunday Warm-up
      Do not miss your chance to participate in their MILLION DOLLAR SUNDAY TOURNAMENTS - September 9th and September 16th (buy-in $2,500)

Schedule
      pokerking.com/promotions/new-schedule

Promos & Bonuses
      pokerking.com/promotions/list-of-all-promotions

NEW game
      In addition to those GREAT news PokerKing will introduce Short Deck (6
      plus) Hold’em tables into their software very soon. They are currently
      at the testing stage and it will appear in a next few days.

Enjoy your stay at our partner Pokerking.com!

If you have any questions – please contact us via email at support@pokermarket.com

With best regards,
      Your PokerMarket Team