100 Tokens On Deposit
      We
      Reload Bonus occasionally
      First Deposit Period57%
      Lifetime Period27.5%

NetBet Poker • Additional Information
      Display Spoiler

Details:

NetBet Poker is part of the iPoker Network. See the traffic statistics for this network at PokerScout.

To get this Deal, please clear all your NetBet Poker Cookies in your internet browser. Right after, please visit our NetBet Poker Deal page and click the big blue sign up button. You will get redirected to the NetBet Poker registration page using our sign up link. After you registered your account at NetBet Poker please go back to the PokerMarket website. Enter your username and registered email in the pop up window. You will receive a tracking confirmation email from PokerMarket as soon as possible.

Short explanation on first deposit:

You have 45 days to clear the whole bonus. The bonus will be paid in 2 € increments.

Step 1: for the first 100 points you will get 2 €.
      Step 2: for the next 135 you will get 2 €, 4 times in a row.
      Step 3: afterwards you will get 2 € for every 200 points.

Free 20 € after deposit:

To get the FREE 20 €, please deposit at least 20 € and enter the CODE FREE20 under "Promotion Code" when depositing.

Information about the first deposit bonuses, the traffic, the look and feel about the software, the cash-in & cash-out options, a quick deal calculator and other useful information can be found here.

* The iPoker Network introduced the new Sourced Based Rake (SBR) system in February 2015. 50% of the rake will be calculated on the weighted contribution method where the rake per person is the total rake divided proportionally by your actual contribution to the pot. The other 50% is attributed to the original source of rake (the depositor). SBR is designed to tag all of the money in the system across all Ipoker skins to the player who originally made the deposit, until that money leaves the economy through rake or withdrawals. The formula is kept secretly but important factors are the money being wagered for the first time as well as money that has changed hands/players. Net depositing losing players will be much more valuable, winning players less so. With such system the networks tries to reward occasional more than professional poker player to finally make the poker games softer for everybody. For that reason the gross rake you see in poker tracking programs (Holdemmanager, Pokertracker) won't be the rakemass where the SBR system bases its calculations on. Thus, a rakeback rate of 60% (calculated from Holdemmanger rake mass) could be a rakeback rate of 30-35% at the end at the Ipoker network.

Best of luck with that highly attractive iPoker deal and thanks for supporting our startup by signing up through us!
    • Frequently asked questions below.

Q:Where do I reach support?
      A:NetBet Support and you can ask in this thread.

Q:Which countries are excluded to play here?
      A:Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Malta, the Philippines, Turkey, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain and United States of America.

Q:When and where do I receive my 5% PokerMarket Tokens?
      A:The 5% PokerMarket Tokens will be paid directly into your PokerMarket account on the 15th of the following month.

Q:Can I refer my friends to NetBet to earn some money?
      A:No, at NetBet we are not allowed to give you incentives for advertising friends. Nonetheless for almost all the other deals we offer you can use your referral link. You will get 3% from the rake your buddy generates for lifetime. Your referral link under "my account" is: pokermarket.com/#YOURUSERNAME

Ask your questions in this thread.

Have fun with NetBet!