selling PT4 Omaha-pro license

1. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. MVS owns all rights to the Software and intends to maintain it in confidence to preserve its trade secret status and all other rights it has in the Software. MVS reserves the right to protect this work as an unpublished copyrighted work in the event of an inadvertent or deliberate unauthorized publication. MVS also reserves its rights under the copyright laws to protect this work as a published work. Those having access to this work may not copy it, use it, (except as otherwise set forth herein), or disclose the information contained in it without the written authorization of MVS. All trademarks of MVS are and shall remain the property of MVS and are protected by applicable intellectual property law. Unauthorized use will result in prosecution.

2. GRANT OF LICENSE. MVS hereby grants to You a limited, nonexclusive global license to use the Software subject to the following terms:
        1. You must have either reached the age of “majority” where You live (generally, 18 years of age or older) or have valid parent or legal guardian consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If You are the parent or legal guardian of a minor that obtains Software for a minor, You accept this Agreement on the minor's behalf and are responsible for all use of the Software.
        2. This EULA is not a sale of the Software. Except for the license rights expressly granted to You herein, You will have no right, title or interest in the Software.
        3. The Software license established by this Agreement grants You the right to install or use the Software on desktop or laptop personal computers owned and used by You (subject to the limitations of section 2(C)(ix) below).
        4. PROHIBITED USES:
          1. You may not rent, lease or sell the Software. You may not use, copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or transfer the Software or any copy in whole or part except as expressly provided in this Agreement, or without the express written consent of MVS.
          2. You may not use, copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or any copy in whole or in part for the purpose of automating play (including but not limited to the use of “bots” or other similar mechanisms).
          3. This license is for Your personal use only. Use of the Software for commercial and/or institutional research purposes in any manner is specifically prohibited. If You wish to use the Software for commercial or institutional research purposes or any purpose other than Your personal use, You must obtain the written consent of MVS and pay any and all applicable license fee(s) for such use.
          4. You may not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software or the data contained therein;
          5. You may not engage in, facilitate, or further conduct that is not in compliance with, or is in violation of, any applicable Laws or our Privacy Policy;
          6. You may not use any portion of the Software as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages (or “spam”);
          7. You may not use any unauthorized third-party software or Software to access the Software or its related systems or networks;
          8. You may not attempt to gain or actually gain unauthorized access to the Software or its related systems or networks, or allow any third party to derive any benefit from Your use of the Software; and
          9. You may not, unless all computers or users are properly individually or site licensed in writing by MVS, permit use of the Software in a computer software business, network, timesharing, multiple computer or multiple user environment, gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software.
        5. You may only use the Software in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the countries in which You use it, including restrictions concerning copyright and encryption.
        6. You are not permitted to assign any or all of Your obligations or rights under this EULA without our express prior consent.
        7. You will not sublicense, transfer, pledge, sell, lend, or otherwise dispose of the content, or any part of it, or share Your rights under this EULA, with others. You will not give others access to Your username and password, nor share any registration code(s) You receive.
        end user agreement : first bolded line applies to the purchaser gaining unauthorized access to the softare and line above this says that seller is unable to sell his licence.
    • thisnewguy wrote:

hey guys i have no interest anyways in using this same license.i think it isn´t even possible anymore as i used it 1 time before.and i guess the maximum is 2 times?!i don´t even use mine anymore.that´s why i thought i could just sell the 2nd for a few bucks
      pokermarket.com/staking.php#!/…newguy/just-another-grind

i would advise not doing deals with someone thats been scamming people.