Pinned PartyPoker announced new Reward System - up to 40% Rakeback

• PartyPoker announced new Reward System - up to 40% Rakeback

Get up to 40% cash back every week!

Party Poker finally announced the launch of their new reward system.

The new Party Poker loyalty scheme launches on Monday 22 May and not only is it much more straightforward, it also gives you up to 40 percent cash back into your account every week.

Here’s how it works:

1. Earn points by playing poker. You’ll receive 1 point for every $1 of rake you generate
      2. Collect points to receive cash back. You must earn a minimum of 25 points to start receiving cash back. The more points you collect, the higher the rakeback percentage you will receive. If your points balance falls between tiers, the payment you receive will correspond to the last tier hit. When you reach a new tier, all cash back for that week will be paid at the new higher percentage.
      3. Use your cashback reward! Cash is paid out every Monday directly into your Party Poker account.
      4. Opt-in every week in the ‘Rewards’ section of the client any time during the week (00:00CET Monday to 23:59CET Sunday). If you’ve already earned points before opting-in, those points will automatically count toward that week’s total once you’ve opted-in.

Cashback reward points, tiers and percentages:

We think this is a huge improvement and a pretty straight forward reward system. Recreational players can benefits as much as professional grinders. For more information please check the Party Poker homepage.

Sign-up now!

Don't already have an account at Partypoker? Sign-up now and enjoy lots of benefits.

$500 First Deposit Bonus
      40% Rakeback through their new VIP System
      $22.5k monthly Rake race
      Exclusive monthly PokerMarket Freerolls
      €20 Free after first deposit
      €10 in PokerMarket Token after first deopsit

• miaauuuzzzzzzz wrote:

PokerMarket Rep wrote:

1. Opt-in every week in the ‘Rewards’ section of the client any time during the week (00:00CET Monday to 23:59CET Sunday). If you’ve already earned points before opting-in, those points will automatically count toward that week’s total once you’ve opted-in.

Do I need to opt-in to be eligible to receive cash game? Or do I need only to generate at least 25 points?

Hi, you have to Opt-in every week in order to be eligible for the cashback. The points you have earned before opting-in will be automatically added to your weekly total.
    • Hi^^

I also have some questions:

1.) I read that only palladium platin is allowed to join the rakeback-system?
      What options do you have i you are <palladium?

2.) A general question regards to party - I hope it is ok:
      Are the FastFold tables at Party , is it all ano nowadays, or still like it was end of last year and only regular tbls went anno?
      Also is NL100FstFol still the highest Limit and if so, any info on if party would plan to implement NL200 for FastFold?

Best Regards,
      Placebo
    • PartyPoker just announced the launch of their new Diamond Club

PartyPoker just announced the new top tier of their new VIP System - The Diamond Club! The Diamond Club will reward its members with at least 50% rakeback plus other VIP bonuses. This is amazing news and PartyPoker is definitely heading in the right direction with the changes.

Facts & Details about the Diamond Club

• To be eligible, players must commit to earning 100,000 points [$100,000] over a 12 month period across any poker game type including MTTs, Ring Games, Fast Forward, SNG HERO and STTs.
      • Players will receive their normal weekly cashback every Monday into their online account with the additional cashback and VIP Bonuses being paid once players achieve the agreed 12 month points target.

Should a player achieve their target in less than 12 months, the extra Diamond Club Cashback and benefits will be paid out as soon as the player reaches the points target. Diamond Club Members will also receive dedicated 24/7 Skype Customer Support from the Diamond Club team.

Players wanting to apply for a Diamond Club membership should email DiamondClub@partypoker.com and a member of the Diamond Club team will be in contact within 24 hours.