hypnotix Min-raiser

  • Member since May 25th 2017
Last Activity
, Reading thread Hypnotix poker blog
  • hypnotix -

    Liked motiejus’s post in the thread NL10 - RCB/Shove.

    Like (Post)
    Downswings happens to everyone - notice the very first thing i said in this thread :) Good strong mindset is one of the more important things that separates good winning players from the rest. I don't have the best possible mindset myself by far, but…
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread NL10 - Flush Draw SQZ Pot.

    Post
    Pre - super easy call considering the small SQZ size villain does + you have position. Flop - you have ZERO FE so 1/3 doesnt make any sense. I would either bet bigger size or the better option is to check back to see free turn. As played I would check
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread NL10 - RCB/Shove.

    Post
    You forgot one thing - this is NL10 hand. Population on NL10 usually calls all low PP vs 3bet, no matter positions. So UTG have 22-44 in his range here. Anyway you have an easy call on the turn.
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread KQs UTGvsCO 3bet pot vs unknown.

    Post
    Единственото нещо, което биеш и което би имало поне малко смисъл като отиграване в главата на един фиш е AJ , а тук стои въпроса защо фиша ще…
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread NL10 - Cbet, Ch/Call, Ch/Raise or None of Them?.

    Post
    I would check-fold 70% of the time, and Check-raise the other 30%. You block some Tx (KTo and JT) and FDs so check-raise wouldnt be that bad on this board.
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread NL10 - Cbet or Not Cbet. That´s the Question!.

    Post
    No, just the opposite, we should decrease it. We are OOP vs 2 strong ranges, yes we have pot odds to call widely, but it will be very hard to realise our equity.
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread NL10 - Cbet or Not Cbet. That´s the Question!.

    Post
    May be TT,ATs,KTs,QTs,JTs,T7s+,ATo,KTo,QTo,JTo Most people call also T9o here, which is not OK vs 2.
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread NL10 - Cbet or Not Cbet. That´s the Question!.

    Post
    Vs 2 flop is a clear check. Both players have more Tx in their ranges than you, especially BB. As played when BB folds, I would check fold most of the times but I would add some % of check-raise too, may be 1/3 of the time.
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread NL10 - Against Cbet MWP.

    Post
    Preflop I would either Sqeeze or fold. As played Just fold :)
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread 3BP. Facing Flop Raise.

    Post
    People on NL25 often treat 1/3 cbet as a sign of weakness, they are no used to it beacuse almost nobody uses it on this limit, so they often raise it with air. Since you block 88, his range here is AK/KQ, Ax FD or pure air. I would call flop, bacause he…
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread Hud.

    Post
    Quote from motiejus: “Quote from hypnotix: “you can crush NL10 with a 10+ bb/100 ” That is still possible? :D ” Of course it is, even in 2019 :)
  • hypnotix -

    Liked dean’s post in the thread Hud.

    Like (Post)
    It works the other way around. Most nits have low W$WSF. And redline aggressive guys have higher number. Basically the more you fight for pots the higher the number.
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread NL10 - Facing Extreme Agression.

    Post
    Vs 2% 3bet you can fold preflop. As played you have an easy call on the flop and fold on turn. Raising flop puts you in a coin flip situation vs his AA-QQ, so call is better vs this type of player, because if you hit you will easily realize your equity…
  • hypnotix -

    Replied to the thread Hud.

    Post
    WWSF depends very much on the limit you play and number of players that see flop. For example you can crush NL10 with a 10+ bb/100 and your WWSF may not be more than 41-42%, because most flops are seen by 3 or 4 players usually. On NL20 most winning…
  • hypnotix -

    Liked bigblindbets’s post in the thread Highstakes.

    Like (Post)
    Since my last blog here (last update late 2017) i made a successful transition to highstakes NL cash games. I had my first one million $ year in 2018 and made a good amount of progress on my game. I guess everyone loves a pretty graph, so here's 2018…